Sometime we all feel very good when we delete sponsored messages but at the same time we deleted our personal and most important messages or even only a single important messages and at that time we feel to kill our self. So for what you are waiting go and take a fast steps. Don’t think that lost messages are not recoverable, if you think like this so you are 100 per cent wrong, lost messages are recoverable but only those part of the memory on which they were saved is over written by an app update, file downloads. So time come to grab your computer and phone and learn how to recover text messages on android.
Read This: 50 Top Rated Android Games of All Time
Available Tools to Recover Deleted Text Messages:
There are many Mac and PC based tools available. What is their work, all do the same work, scan the android’s memory, then identify and at last recover that deleted messages, only the difference of brand. Some are free and some are paid.
It doesn’t matter whichever tool you choose, they all work through the same process, which is usually only the four steps, connection, scanning, preview and recover.
How to Recover Lost Messages on Android:
We are using Wondershare to do the procedure, but all the software doing the same thing to recover messages and all are having almost the same steps.
- Enable Developer Option on your android smartphone or Tablet. Go to setting then select About Phone and then Tap Build number until you see the notification that developer option has been enable
- Go to developer option and select USB debugging and check the box (simple click USB debugging).
- Now what to do is that download and install the Wondershare free (trail version) or any other recovery software/ tool, now connect your android tablet or smartphone to your computer.
- Follow the prompts in the recovery program to identify your smartphone and analyze or scan your android’s memory.
- Once the process is complete you can browse and preview both the messages which is deleted and undeleted data on your android smartphone devices. As long as the free part of memory on which your data was originally stored has not been saved over, you can still retrieve it. This is why it’s important to take a step quickly if you’ve accidently deleted an SMS.
- Next, open the message folder which is located at left hand pane, select those messages which you want to recover deleted text messages and click recover at the bottom right to put that deleted text messaged back to your android devices or save them to your computer.
Note: if you want to complete the same process to bring deleted text messages without computer, you will need root access on your device and more than likely, a paid recovery app. Feel free to do it that way if you like, but serious it’s easier and free to just use a computer.
How to Never Lose a Text Message Again:
May be now you have learned your lesson or maybe you haven’t. If you want to avoid panic of losing your messages and using a computer to recover them, the best thing is to back up your messages on regular basis. The good news is that it will take only 5 minutes.
I use a free which is called SMS Backup & Restore. It’s look nice and work perfectly, in the simple words its straight forward app.
- Once you have downloaded and installed SMS Backup and Restore, open the app and tap the Backup.
- The next step is to choose what exactly you want to create a backup of, then local backup and upload if you want to send your backup to Google drive or email address or Dropbox.
- Make your selection from the list that appears and then tap ok.
- To restore Backed up SMS, tap restore on the app’s home screen, then on the restore Backup page, now what you to do to restore, you can just tap the backup name on the list to restore it.
- If your backup is store in cloud so you should select the other one, tap the overflow menu at the top right, Local from and select whichever cloud service it’s stored on.
- There are also plenty of many extra option which mean that app is very much customized, including scheduled backups and password protection. You can find these by pressing the overflow at the top right of the app’s home screen and then at last hit the preferences.
This is help you to go back with the deleted text messages. Every tool you would use you will get the same step and you will get the deleted text messages. If any other trick you guys know then share with us.