As you might know that Snapchat is a very popular app for Android and iOS but it is unavailable for PC. Many people want to use Snapchat on PC but don’t know how to. Are you one of those people too? If you are, then don’t worry, as today I am going to show you how you can use Snapchat on PC. Even if you are a Windows user or a Mac user, it does not matter, as I will show you you can use Snapchat on Windows as well as Mac.
But to begin with, let me tell you what Snapchat does. Snapchat allows you to send your pictures as stories to your friends. Your friends can then reply to your stories or send their stories to you. You can also reply to your friends stories. The stories are not limited to pictures only and you can capture videos too and send them to your friends. It’s a very widely used app. Now, let’s get to the main topic, and that is :
How to use Snapchat on PC?
Since there aren’t any windows or mac versions of Snapchat so you can’t use it directly. Instead there are some other tricks that you can use to login Snapchat on your computer. You can use android emulators, and then install Snapchat on it to get it working. There are many Android emulators but the best one for Windows are BlueStacks and Noxplayer. You can install any of these apps on your computer and then use Snapchat through it on your pc.
How to Use Snapchat on Windows?
Since, I already told you that you can use Snapchat on Windows by install an android emulator. There are many emulator choices on the internet but I recommend you to use Bluestacks or Nox player for using Snapchat.
First, I will show you how to :
Use Snapchat in Windows using Bluestacks Android Emulator :
- The first thing that you need to do is to head over to the bluestacks website and download the Android Emulator. I will drop a link below for direct download too.
- Then you will have to install it on your computer.
- Once the installation finishes, you need to setup a Google Account in it by logging in with your gmail account.
- After that you need to go to the play store, and search for Snapchat and install it.
- After that, you can use the Snapchat app on your computer just as you use on your mobile phone.
Note : Whenever you launch bluestacks for the first time in Windows after you start your computer, it is going to take some time, so be patient.
Use Snapchat in Windows using Noxplayer Android Emulator :
The next way is to use the Noxplayer which is also an android emulator like bluestacks. The whole technique is simple and that is to use an android emulator on your computer to run Snapchat.
- What you need to do is to go to the Noxplayer website and download it from there.
- Then, install it and run it.
- Once you have installed, then you can go to the Google Play Store and download Snapchat from there.
- After that you can run it to see if it works.
- How to Use Snapchat in Mac?
Similarly, Mac users can use Snapchat on their Mac devices by using an android emulator.
How to Use Snapchat on Mac?
Use BlueStacks on Mac to run Snapchat :
- You can use Bluestacks in order to run Snapchat on apple devices. Bluestacks is available for Mac too, so you just need to go to their website and download and install it.
- After you are done installing, run it and install Snapchat in it.
- Then, run it and you are good to go!
Use Paid Mayanmo Emulator to run Snapchat :
The other thing Mac users can do is to use a paid emulator for Mac like Mayanmo.
- You can go to the website of Mayanmo and download the emulator from there. You have to pay for it as it is not free.
- After you have downloaded and installed it.
- Just install the Snapchat app in it and login with your Snapchat account.
- Once done, you can use Snapchat on your Mac then.
That was a very simple way to use Snpachat on your Mac or Windows using android emulators. If you know of some other good ways to use Snapchat on pc, then comment below.
Also share this article if it has helped you. Happy Snapchatting!